Friday, June 25, 2010

25-06-10

Sorry for the gap in posts, but it will probably only be about one or two posts per week now that I've started work. I'm getting settled in there, still struggling with some setup related to the code I have to modify and run, but generally getting a feel for the place. I'm moved in to my apartment now, no more hostel. This place is only 2 blocks from my lab and 2 blocks from the train, so pretty convenient. About a 20 minute walk to a big mall with a real grocery store and whatnot. Here are some pictures of the apartment. Forgot to take a picture of the bathroom, its small but nice. Also I might go hiking this weekend, I'll post some pictures of that if I do.



3 comments:

  1. This apartment looks perfect for you, nice and bright, and a good location too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your apartment, it looks very IKEA. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That apartment looks awesome! I wish they had that type in Philadelphia. We should go into real estate in Fishtown and make a killing with places like that.

    I hope things are going swimmingly!

    -shrey

    ReplyDelete