Saturday, July 31, 2010

31-07-10

12 days left! Can't believe my time in Australia almost over, but I'm excited to see Korea. My ICRA paper is coming together, some results both good and bad but a lot of data to talk about. After that goes through legal I should be able to post some details.

Today I did some sightseeing and bushwalking in the Blue Mountains. There's a lot of gorgeous views, with many waterfalls, mountains, interesting rock formations, and endless valleys. Here's some pics, remember you can click click them for a larger view if you want.

Jameson Valley:

I think this is called "Witches Leap":

The same waterfall from a lookout further along, I was at that large stone platform about halfway down in the previous picture.

Pretty intense stairway (at least this part had a railing):

The famous "Three Sisters" rock formation, as seen from the mountain next to it.

Three Sisters from a bit further out.

And finally Three Sisters from Echo Point, you can see it relative to the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment